Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Being Thankful

Ah, gotta love this time of year! I just got mom-in-laws sweet potato pies out of the oven. She's no longer with us...so I've taken on this tradition and feel so privileged to carry on her recipe.       


I have so very much to be thankful for-especially this year! A long term illness kept me away from so many of the people and activities that I love but now, I'm on the mend AND quite a few pounds thinner.  My health is recovering-in fact better than ever and I'm starting to plan for next year already.

I am thankful for ALL who stood by me in prayer as I went through treatment, and most of all, my husband who kept telling me I was getting really skinny, all the while a constant wrinkle of worry on his face.  I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren who pampered me more than I could stand at times -and for my Lifechurch.tv family and friends who prayed me right into being healthy again.

As we get nearer to the end of this year and into the next, please know that I am thankful for ALL of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment